With such a special certificate, the Chamber of Commerce confirms the existence of the described case at the time of confirmation, from which the company requesting the certificate presents reliable documents and / or the Chamber of Commerce obtains the necessary information.
Examples of special certificates issued:
- Certificate of good standing based on an extract from the trade register
- Certificate of Chamber of Commerce membership: may be relevant, for example, in trade negotiations
- Force Majeure certificate: confirmation of force majeure such as strikes, lockouts, weather conditions, fire
- Free sales certificate: the product is on sale in the Finnish and / or EU markets
- Certificate of responsible persons / industry